Tuesday 22 November 2011

Beauty Products -

Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover - I am loving this product now and think it simply amazing and suits my oily skin it keeps it in place all day and has a 12 hour staying power and really does work. As i have suffered from acne before I have scars left around my cheek area and it gives an strong coverage and looks natural and does not cake up through out the day. If you have acne scars or and imperfection I will highly recommend this product as it will do the perfect job. The foundation contains SPF15 and helps protect the skin as well as just giving it a high coverage. My favourite foundation ever :D

L'oreal Paris Studio Secrets - This primer is really lovely it has a nice velvety touch to it and feels lovely on your skin i would recommend this product for anyone who has oily skin and to apply before the foundation. It will help control the shine and will minimise any pores and fine lines. It also leave a light shine to the face and brightens up the face. Favourite primer so far! :D

1 comment: