Monday 26 August 2013

** Love your Hair **


** Moroccan Argan Oil **

A beautiful oil which your hair drinks and grows, I have purchased this in boots a few months ago, i have a been applying to my hair a night before I wash my hair and also once I have styled my hair just to give my hair a healthy and polish look. The results are amazing I have seen my hair thicken and grow a little bit faster that it was as i felt my hair had stopped growing. This oil has a lovely beautiful scent. The texture of the oil is not to thick and is non greasy at all which was surprisingly really good and does not even make your hands feel sticky. :)

If you have dry and fine hair this stuff will perfect as it strengthens and repairs the hair. 
This is a really good drugstore product and can be purchased from either Boots or Superdrug's. 

Price: £6.99

I have just checked online and it seems the packaging has been changed to a blue colour.



If you buy and try the products leave comments and let me know what you think. 






Kamzy :) 

1 comment:

  1. I tried something similar and seemed to like it.

    http://hendthemakeupartist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete